Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Dig share surrealist video directed by Terence Nance (Sundance pick: 'An Oversimplification of Her Beauty')

Click image above to watch video

New York City ethereal rock quartet The Dig premiere the surrealist short film for two tracks from their recent You and I album, "Cold Afternoon" and "So Alone" today via global arts and culture site Nowness. The clip is helmed by acclaimed director Terence Nance, whose 2012 Sundance Film Festival debut An Oversimplification of Her Beauty (co-produced by Jay-Z) earned him a Guggenheim fellowship and considerable praise from New York Times, The New Yorker and Huffington Post. 

Watch and please share "You and I and You" video HERE

Having wrapped up a three month long stretch of U.S. headlining tour dates in December, The Dig are currently back in the studio prepping new material.

The Dig's recent release You and I was recorded with Greg Giorgio at the fabled Tarquin Studios in Bridgeport, CT. Stream/share the full album HEREYou and I is available on CD and download via Buffalo Jump Records. 

Artist: The Dig
Album: You and I
Record Label: Buffalo Jump Records
Release Date: October 22nd, 2013

Tracks:
01. Cold Afternoon
02. Tired Hearts
03. You And I Lost Control
04. Our Hearts Were Wrapped In Ice
05. Made My Bed
06. So Alone 

On The Web:

No comments: